Wolf vertical form, fill and seal machine VPC-H 180 (year 2014). This VVVS machine has a very low product drop height. Like every Wolf packaging machine, the VPC-H 180 convinces with the best performance, a very high degree of reliability, the latest technologies and a very attractive price.
– Capsule feeding and loading system (could be dismantled/ removed for use with another dosing system like Multiheadweigher or cupdoser).
– Wolf VPC-H 180 HS
Fully automatic high performance vertical form-, fill- and seal machine for the handling of heat sealable packaging materials from the flat film web.
Extremely small height enables shortest drop distances for reaching an highest output.
– mode operations: continuously
– PLC control (ALLEN BRADLEY)
– memory for 100 programs
– coloured touch screen (ALLEN BRADLEY)
– HMI on swivelling arm
– all operational parameters such as draw-down length, sealing time and speed are programmable
– error indication on the display
– dust proof housing painted
– extendible control cabinet inside machine housing
– two belt film transport, SERVO driven (ROCKWELL)
– bag length control
– film cross adjustment by movable film carrier, motorical driven
– bag length adjustable (in mm)
– photocell unit for print mark detection
– cross sealing jaws, SERVO driven (ROCKWEL)
– electronic temperature control
– cross jaw safety system
– cross jaw opening adjustable
– cutting knife, pneumatically operated
– vertical sealing tool, pneumatically operated
– safety doors
Bag width: 50 to 140 mm, wider is also possible with other sealing tools
Bag length: 80 to 200 mm
Machine speed: max. 180 bags/min.,
Depending on product and wrapping material
Electrical data: 400 V, 25/60 Hz, 3 Ph, N
Air supply: approx.. 40 ltr. At 6 bar
Machine weight: approx.. 950 kg
Basic machine incl.:
1 set of standard sealing tools (10 mm)
Machine equipped with special forming part consisting of forming shoulder, forming tube and support. Completely assembled as a quick exchange unit for one bag dimension. Used on gusseted bags width ca. 40-45 mm, length ca.80 mm
Special execution with integrated gas-flushing channels.
Chute in special executing for the transfer of the bags to a subsequent transport system.
Swivelled chute possible.
1 pneumatical film reel spindle, mounted one sided
– Housing top plate, short execution
For the mounting of a dosing unit on a form, fill and seal machine
– Film unwinding in special execution
Motor instead of magnetic break
– Air conditioning for control cabinet
– Automatic edge control
For the correction of the film centre line during the packaging process.
– Pre-warning for film reel end
Indication on the machine panel
Synchronisation with signal light
– Signal lights
– Gas flushing in forming tube
For increased shelf life of the product
By gas flushing during packaging.
– Gusseting device
For gusseted bags
Mechanically guided, pneumatically actuated
– Tear notch device, vertical
To realize a tear notch in the cross sealing, fixed position
Cutting knife standard or special executing for tear notch
– Splice detection
To detect film parts vested with a splicing tape.
After detection of the splice, the machine will stop.
Ultrasonic sensor mounted on the film course.
Synchronisation with packaging machine
– Splicing and cutting board
For the manual splicing of the new film on the old one when changing.film reels to reduce down times.
Film cutting table.
Film guiding rollers.
Pneumatically activated clamping strip.
Holding device for the mounting on the film carrier.
– Vacuum assisted draw-down belt system
– vacuum pump
– vacuumsuction chamber
– Vacuum distributor
– Synchronisation with vffs machine
The above mentioned details are not binding and could be slightly different depending on the machine(s).
Since 1993, Parema Packaging Technology has been a successful and driven trading company in the packaging industry with agencies from, among others, the renowned German firms Wolf Verpackungsmaschinen and Optima Consumer.
Based on our broad knowledge of different packaging techniques and our extensive network with specialist suppliers, we are perfectly capable of translating your packaging wishes and ideas into effective packaging solutions that meet your ambitions and principles.